For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia is seeking a Receptionist for a fantastic permanent opportunity within their dynamic and energetic team in the education sector. As the successful candidate you will serve as the first point of contact while liaising with a variety of internal and external parties and providing a high level of administrative support to a busy environment.
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Control door access and security passes
- Sort, deliver, and coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain postage machine and assist with arranging for couriers
- Create and maintain tracking sheets and reports
- Coordinate paperwork and documentation
- Facilitate and attend meetings as needed
- Other administrative support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Highly interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable and resourceful work ethic
- Proactive approach and ability to anticipate potential problems
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Comfort using various computer programs and the ability to learn new programs easily
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.