For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
|Location:||Dartmouth, Nova Scotia|
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Support for a contract opportunity within their Dartmouth, Nova Scotia office. The ideal candidate demonstrates a professional demeanor with strong communication skills and is comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. You enjoy maintaining an organized business environment and providing essential support in a busy office.
- Answer, return, and transfer phone calls
- Respond to general inquiries
- Prepare professional documents and correspondence
- Filing and organizing documents
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail
- Scan, copy, and fax documents as necessary
- Other support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or administration; equivalent experience will also be considered
- 1 – 2 years experience in a busy administrative environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (some evenings/weekends may be required)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.