For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking an Office Clerk for their downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia office. This is a great contract opportunity for an individual with a positive and professional work ethic who will be responsible for a variety of administrative support tasks for multiple departments.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing and organizing documents
- Document preparation and verification
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain and track boardroom bookings
- Issue and control security passes
- Other administrative duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Minimum 1-year administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Commitment to customer service within the public service
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.