For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Administrative Project Lead
Are you a highly attentive professional with superior accuracy and some supervisory experience? Our client is seeking an Administrative Project Lead for an integral 4 – 6 week contract summer project within their well-known and reputable organization.
Reporting to the Project Director, this role will work out of the organizations’ Halifax, Nova Scotia offices and is ideal for an individual looking to play a key role in overseeing a team of students while contributing to this important project.
- Supervising students performing high-volume data entry
- Coordinating and managing project goals and timelines
- Ensuring quality control among entries and data
- Resolving discrepancies and trouble-shooting
- Scanning, transferring, and digitizing files
- Supporting the director with administrative functions as needed
- Post-secondary education recently completed or currently enrolled in a program, on summer break
- Previous experience in an administrative environment ideal
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred, but not required
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead a small team
- Above average time management skills
- Proactive team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.