For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a fantastic contract opportunity in their Dartmouth, Nova Scotia office. Playing a key role in facility management and administration, the successful candidate is an attentive, highly organized individual who thrives in a busy, team-oriented office.
- Answering general phone and email inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Tracking employee vacations
- Coordinating incoming & outgoing mail
- Basic accounting support
- Some executive-support as needed
- Supporting senior admin team on various projects and tasks
- Photocopying and preparing materials
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in office administration
- 1+ years’ experience in a versatile administrative role
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to switch between urgent tasks
- Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Strong, polite, and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.