For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity with our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is a front-facing role with a professional and established company. The successful candidate is someone who enjoys interacting with clients and internal team members while supporting a dynamic team.
- Greeting clients and guests
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing for meetings
- Maintaining client database and records
- Preparing professional and confidential documents
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Processing payments
- Supporting team with other administrative duties
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
- Professional demeanor and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Adaptable to on-going changes
- Utmost confidentiality
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.