For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for a contract opportunity with our client in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area. The ideal candidate has strong administrative support skills and enjoys interacting with others while serving as the first point of a contact for a busy and professional office.
- Answering general phone and email inquiries
- Greeting and assisting clients and guests
- Preparing documentation and correspondence
- Filing, data entry, and document management
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar administrative/support role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Professional and approachable demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with frequently changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Flexible work ethic and willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.