For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We are seeking a General Manager for a permanent opportunity with our client headquartered in Dartmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing 10+ locations throughout Nova Scotia and providing well-rounded reporting to the senior management team. The client is open to candidates living in other Nova Scotia locations.
As a busy and dynamic position, our client is seeking a candidate who is a proactive thinker and enjoys working in a versatile environment.
- Provide leadership to multiple locations
- Develop and implement cohesive processes and controls
- Optimize operations to ensure efficiencies
- Identify key performance indicators
- Management reporting
- Assisting in the development of business strategies
- Post-secondary education in business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar management role
- Superior management skills and ability to establish clear leadership
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Travel throughout Nova Scotia required
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.