For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a contract opportunity in their Halifax office. As the successful candidate you will serve as the first point of contact while providing administrative support to the professional and dedicated team.
- Greet and assist incoming guests and provide accurate information
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Arrange for couriers
- Issue, verify and collect security passes
- Maintain visitor logs
- Provide additional support where needed
- Post-secondary education in administration or business
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Professional and polite communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.