For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is highly professional and detail-oriented and who works effectively through change in a busy environment for a contract opportunity in Halifax.
- Preparing and formatting documents and presentations
- Organizing schedules and meetings
- Document management and storage
- Payroll tracking and reporting
- Travel coordination including expense report processing
- Assisting with organizing social events
- Serve as a go-to person for basic IT support
- Provide HR support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Minimum 5 years’ office experience in a similar role
- Natural aptitude for technology and proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with PeopleSoft and SharePoint considered assets
- Professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.