For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Executive Financial Assistant
We’re currently seeking an Executive Financial Assistant for a permanent opportunity in Halifax. This role encompasses a broad range of financial and executive-level support functions where professionalism and adaptability will be essential qualities for the successful candidate.
- Payroll and financial data entry
- Banking administration for a high volume of accounts
- Preparing financial notices and documents
- Review of journal entries
- Tracking expenses
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Travel arrangements
- Onboarding new employees (paperwork, equipment, etc.)
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- First point of contact for guests and clients
- Additional duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar, senior support role
- Previous experience in a financial institution or environment considered an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.