For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Downtown Halifax. This is a great hands-on role supporting a busy office in the property management industry. The successful candidate is someone who has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Preparing correspondence and documentation
- Processing a high volume of paperwork
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Filing, scanning, and copying
- Administrative support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Above average organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
- Prior experience in property management industry an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.