For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a permanent opportunity in Bedford. Offering 2.5 days per week, this role is a great opportunity for someone with a strong attention to detail and previous experience working in a financial environment.
- Answering client phone calls and email correspondence
- Tracking, coordinating, and completing paperwork for transactions
- Organizing bank deposits including recording cheques and completing deposits
- Sorting and distribute incoming mail
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.