For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a 1-Year Term position that requires this person to work remotely. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail oriented, customer focused individual to join a well-respected, industry leading national, membership organization.
- Coordinating and planning events
- Administration and coordination of all memberships
- Invoicing membership fees
- Collaboration with senior level executives
- Sponsorship support
- Social media engagement and marketing
- Answering all inquiries by phone or email
- Other support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience working closely with networking and leadership events
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.