For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We are seeking an Office Administrator for a position with our client in Hammonds Plains. This is a contract opportunity, with potential to go permanent. As the first point of contact, the successful candidate will be proactive, have a positive attitude and strong technical computer skills.
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing insurance claims
- Maintaining electronic files and transcribing documents
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative position
- Experience in medical, dental, billing or insurance will be considered a strong asset
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.