For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Purchasing Administrator for a contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Responding to field calls
- Assisting purchasing agent in obtaining prices from suppliers
- Entering purchase orders
- Interacting with clients and vendors
- Maintaining a master database
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Highly organized with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Professional demeanor
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.