For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking a Campaign Secretary for a contract role in Halifax. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will provide day to day administrative support and ensure smooth functioning of the office.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Providing support to Vice President and other administrators
- Responding to incoming communications including emails and phone calls
- Compiling information for reports and projects
- Scheduling meeting and arranging travel
- Other duties as required
- An undergraduate degree and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to assign tasks or delegate responsibly
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office