For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is currently seeking a Receptionist for their office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent position with a busy organization.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- General administrative and data entry support
- Post-secondary college education
- At least 1 year of related experience in a similar role
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions quickly
- Strong ability to work in a team environment along with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.