For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist for a contract opportunity with our client in Halifax. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing part-time administrative support to the busy and dynamic office.
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Processing client payments and documents
- Scheduling client meetings and preparing boardrooms
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- General administrative support
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1 year reception experience
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office suite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.