For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking a Receptionist for a permanent opportunity with our client, a successful, longstanding business based in Atlantic Canada. Working from their Halifax office, the primary function of the Receptionist will be to act as the first point of contact for the organization.
- Greeting and directing all visitors
- Responding to and directing phone inquiries
- Managing boardroom schedule
- Ordering office supplies
- Scheduling courier services
- Other administrative support as needed
- Post-secondary education in business administration at the college level
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of standard office software
This opportunity will appeal to you if you are looking to take the next step in your administrative career and join a team of close-knit professionals.