For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Education Services Coordinator
We’re currently seeking an Education Services Coordinator for our client in Halifax. As the successful candidate, you are accountable for coordinating critical activities necessary to support the education programs of the organization.
- Coordinating regional activities
- Assisting with sourcing, training and scheduling
- Serving as first point of contact for its program and delivery
- Coordinating workshops, orientation sessions and examinations
- Securing testing software and resolving any discrepancies and issues
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary education at the college level in a relevant field OR relevant work experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage tasks independently
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Bilingualism considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to contribute within a highly respected organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.