For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Project Administrator for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity for an individual looking to play a key role in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director and Senior Project Admin Team, responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of projects timeline
- Liaising with contractors and consultants
- Editing, formatting and processing documents in sophisticated software
- Using technology to maintain efficiencies
- Ensuring adherence to processes
- Supporting Project teams
- Overseeing schedules and coordinating meetings
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Experience in a similar capacity, preferably in either construction, engineering or architecture is considered an asset
- Above average time management skills
- Proactive team-player