For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking an Office Manager for a permanent role in Bedford. Reporting to the President, the Office Manager is responsible for daily office administration and accounting as well as overseeing office staff. As a busy and dynamic position, our client is seeking candidates who enjoy working in an interactive and fast-paced environment.
- Project invoicing and billing
- Reviewing and tracking job costing
- Verifying time and attendance for payroll
- Assisting with month-end and year-end processes
- HR support – interviewing, reference checking, orientations
- Oversee OH&S certifications, training and documentation
- At least 3 years’ experience in a comparable role
- Previous experience with accounting software is an asset
- Outgoing, can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organization and time management
- Dedication and commitment