For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Member Services Coordinator
Our client, professional membership association, is seeking a Member Services Coordinator for their location in Halifax. This is a permanent position with a a busy organization.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Education, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing events including all logistical components
- Coordinating contracts and supporting documentation
- Maintaining supplies and materials for development sessions
- Liasing with members and responding to inquiries
- Other project support as needed
As the ideal candidate, you possess:
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma or two years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, while handling multiple priorities
- Desire to help the organization achieve the goals