For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Construction Administrator for their Dartmouth office. This is a permanent opportunity with a successful, reputable organization based in Atlantic Canada.
Reporting to and supporting the Project Management team, responsibilities will include:
- Setting up project files and distributing binders
- Maintaining various logs
- Tracking all subcontractor documentation
- Controlling and filing all project-related documents
- Ensuring project insurance is maintained
- Maintaining project distribution lists and information
- Distributing meeting notifications
- Communicating with subcontractors and vendors
- Assisting with quality management & verification of project completeness
- Creating operation and maintenance manuals, as needed
- Other project support as required
As the ideal candidate, you have a minimum of 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience and proven success in a similar capacity, preferably in construction, along with completion of a diploma program.
A highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible individual, you are capable of working under pressure and managing your time effectively. In addition, you possess excellent problem solving skills coupled with an analytical mindset and the ability to learn quickly. Exceptional communication skills round out your qualifications for this role.