For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Business Development Coordinator
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator for their office in Bedford. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6+ months.
Within the Marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of business development and marketing activities. Primary duties will include:
- Responding to price quotes and proposals
- Reviewing, verifying, processing, and tracking purchase orders
- Conducting reviews of proposals and purchase orders
- Monitoring government solicitation websites
- Maintaining website
- Ensuring availability of all promotional materials
- Coordinating marketing activities and participating in trade shows
- Assisting with preparation of proposals and presentations
- Other marketing and administrative tasks as required
As the ideal candidate, you have completed post-secondary education in business, marketing, or communications, coupled with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar business development role.
Demonstrating exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you are a motivated and hardworking individual. A strong client-focus is critical, along with superior time management, organization, and high level of initiative. Excellent technical skills are also required for this role.