Our client is seeking an Office Clerk for a 2-month contract in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Preparing & filing correspondence
- Maintaining records
- Document preparation/verification
- Maintaining office supply inventory
- Distributing inter-office mail
- Answering inquiries (telephone & in person)
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration
- 1-2+ years’ experience in an office setting
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will also be considered
- Ability to deal with frequently changing priorities in an efficient, calm, and friendly manner
- Sound decision making skills and excellent attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.