Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a one-month contract in their Halifax office. This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen attention to detail along with impeccable organizational skills.
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments
- Handling travel arrangements
- Composing correspondence and reports of a non-routine nature
- Preparation of expense reports
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in office administration
- 3+ years’ experience in an office setting
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will also be considered
- Sound decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.