Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a permanent opportunity in Bedford. Offering 2.5 days per week, this role is a great opportunity for someone with a strong attention to detail and previous experience working in a financial environment.
- Answering client phone calls and email correspondence
- Tracking, coordinating, and completing paperwork for transactions
- Organizing bank deposits including recording cheques and completing deposits
- Sorting and distribute incoming mail
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.