Part-Time Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a position with our client in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity, working 2-3 days a week. This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen attention to detail and previous experience dealing with financial paperwork.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Organize bank deposits including recording cheques received, completing deposit books and occasional deposit
- Create and print subscription refund cheques
- Credit card reconciliation
- Petty Cash
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with QuickBooks will be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.