We are seeking an Office Administrator for a position with our client in Hammonds Plains. This is a contract opportunity, with potential to go permanent. As the first point of contact, the successful candidate will be proactive, have a positive attitude and strong technical computer skills.
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing insurance claims
- Maintaining electronic files and transcribing documents
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative position
- Experience in medical, dental, billing or insurance will be considered a strong asset
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.