Part-Time Medical Office Administrator
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Medical Office Administrator for a position in their Bedford office. This is a contract position, working 3 days a week. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected team of medical professionals.
- Answering phone call inquiries
- Managing a complex schedule
- Maintaining an organized file system
- Maintaining electronic files and transcribing documents
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Minimum 3 years’ medical administrative experience
- Diploma in medical office administration or office administration
- Experience using electronic medical records is considered an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional attitude
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by email to Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.