Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a contract position in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Maintain all incoming and outgoing mail
- General administrative support
- Schedule client appointments
- Filing and organizing documents
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.