We’re currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Halifax. This is a busy role with a variety of administrative responsibilities. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Assisting with incoming calls and correspondence
- Organizing and redirecting incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Supporting team with other administrative duties
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
- Professional demeanor
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.