Customer Service Representative
We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. This is a busy role with a variety of administrative responsibilities. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Providing accurate and timely invoicing
- Attending internal meetings
- Creating contracts within the billing system
- Verifying timesheets for accuracy and adherence to collective agreements
- Supporting team with other administrative duties
- Related degree or certificate program
- 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Above average time management skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.