We’re currently seeking a Receptionist for a permanent opportunity with our client, a successful, longstanding business based in Atlantic Canada. Working from their Halifax office, the primary function of the Receptionist will be to act as the first point of contact for the organization.
- Greeting and directing all visitors
- Responding to and directing phone inquiries
- Managing boardroom schedule
- Ordering office supplies
- Scheduling courier services
- Other administrative support as needed
- Post-secondary education in business administration at the college level
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of standard office software
This opportunity will appeal to you if you are looking to take the next step in your administrative career and join a team of close-knit professionals.