Business Development Coordinator
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator for their office in Bedford. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6+ months.
Within the Marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of business development and marketing activities. Primary duties will include:
- Responding to price quotes and proposals
- Reviewing, verifying, processing, and tracking purchase orders
- Conducting reviews of proposals and purchase orders
- Monitoring government solicitation websites
- Maintaining website
- Ensuring availability of all promotional materials
- Coordinating marketing activities and participating in trade shows
- Assisting with preparation of proposals and presentations
- Other marketing and administrative tasks as required
As the ideal candidate, you have completed post-secondary education in business, marketing, or communications, coupled with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar business development role.
Demonstrating exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you are a motivated and hardworking individual. A strong client-focus is critical, along with superior time management, organization, and high level of initiative. Excellent technical skills are also required for this role.