Our client is seeking an Office Administrator for a contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Reception, answering and directing phone calls
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- Responding inquires and liaising with clients
- Filing and organizing documents
- Order office supplies and maintain upkeep of office
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!