We are seeking a Paralegal for a contract opportunity with our client in Halifax. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience preparing contracts and drafting agreements to join a successful, longstanding organization.
- Preparing contracts and drafting agreements
- Expense reports
- Scheduling appointments
- Occasional reception duties
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years’ experience in a legal support role
- Previous experience drafting contracts in a high-volume environment considered a strong asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, oral and written
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!