Our client is seeking Legal Support for a 6-week contract in their Downtown Halifax office. As the successful candidate, you will provide legal assistance, case management, and file management support for multiple lawyers.
- Process documents and maintain database
- Legal research
- Organize and maintain files
- Schedule appointments and calendar maintenance
- Document preparation
- Other duties as required
- Certificate or diploma from a Legal Assistant or Paralegal program
- 1+ years’ experience working in legal practice or 2+ years’ general administrative experience
- Working knowledge of various branches of law and all levels of court
- Previous experience working in a highly confidential environment
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!