Our client is seeking a Project Administrator for a temporary assignment at their Lakeside office, with the option to work from home. The project will focus on updating & maintaining various documents including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF. The successful candidate has excellent technological skills and the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Previous administrative experience in a project-based environment
- Ability to manage time and properly prioritize tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Software
- Proven experience working with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell by email to email@example.com. Please quote position #ADS14460-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best “fit” with every placement. To view more job opportunities or for more information on Administrative Staffing please visit us at www.administrativestaffing.ca.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!