Our client, a corporate financial institution, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an excellent contract opportunity located in Halifax. You will be responsible for providing support to this innovative and dynamic group, the successful candidate is outgoing, professional, and dependable.
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Answering general telephone and email inquiries
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Create and format correspondence
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing and filing various records, and reporting
- Monitor and purchase all stationery items for the office
- Manage and distribute all incoming and outgoing office mail
- Post-secondary office administration course from a recognized institution
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience
- Advanced proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Exceptional ability to balance multiple priorities
- Superior problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best “fit” with every placement. To view more job opportunities or for more information on Administrative Staffing please visit us at www.administrativestaffing.ca.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!