Our client, a successful locally owned business, is seeking a Project Administrator for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. The successful candidate has excellent customer service skills, an eye for detail, and is highly organized.
- Creating and placing purchase orders
- Coordinating project details with staff and clients
- Document preparation
- Client invoicing
- Scheduling staff
- General administrative support
- Other duties as required
- 1-3+ years’ experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Professional demeanor with great communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to manage time and properly prioritize tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience working with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!