Our client is seeking an Administrative Associate for a permanent opportunity. This role offers full-time hours, working within their office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating directly with clients in a personable, professional fashion while being a dependable member of a strong team.
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Scheduling and coordinating client meetings and preparing boardrooms
- Maintaining client databases and filing systems
- Preparing and processing documents and information
- Receiving, opening, logging, and assigning mail
- Preparing outgoing mail for dispatch via Canada Post and courier
- Processing client payments debit and credit card transactions
- Other support duties as assigned
- Completion of an Office Administration Certificate or Business Administration Diploma
- Previous experience within a similar reception/admin-focused role
- Experience with Caseware, Sharefile/Right Signature, GoToMeeting and One Note would be considered an asset
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional office
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/Teams/Outlook
- Ability to work from written processes and following directions
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Utmost confidentiality
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!