Our client is seeking an Office Clerk for a position in their Halifax office. This is a part-time, contract opportunity working 3 days per week. As the successful candidate, you will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Prepare and edit confidential materials
- Scheduling appointments and travel arrangements
- Preparation of expense reports
- Document tracking
- Filing, scanning, copying
- Other administrative support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration or business
- 1-2+ years administrative experience
- Comfortable with MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Sound judgement and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid multi-tasking skills and able to balance multiple priorities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Kaitlyn Farrell.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!