Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a flexible contract opportunity. This role offers full-time hours, with 50% work from home and 50% in office at their Halifax, Nova Scotia office. Providing direct support to this innovative and dynamic group, the successful candidate is outgoing, professional, and dependable.
- Answering general telephone and email inquiries
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Managing the CEO’s calendar
- Ensuring efficiency among office equipment and arranging repairs as needed
- Photocopying and printing materials
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in office administration
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar administrative support role
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!