Our client, a growing international company in the finance industry, is seeking an Operations Manager to help grow the company’s Canadian presence and image. This is a permanent opportunity based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia for an outgoing and driven individual keen to contribute their skills to this dynamic group.
- Support management with strategic growth planning
- Play a key role in developing connections and relationships
- Recruit, build, and motivate a thriving local team
- Build and maintain reports to monitor performance
- Connect with clients to build Canadian image
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business, finance, or accounting
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar general management position
- Knowledge of the financial industry (currencies, hedge funds, etc.) ideal
- Previous experience in an entrepreneur/growth environment ideal
- Highly competent with a strategic work ethic and vision
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
- Solid team player and ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!