We are seeking an Office Administrator for a permanent career opportunity with our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Working with a successful and growing international company in the finance industry, the successful candidate will provide versatile office support to this newly established Halifax office.
- Preparing documents
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Arranging meetings and coordinating schedules
- Answering general inquiries
- Providing support to senior team members
- Maintaining office equipment
- Anticipating future administrative support needs
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration or business
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar administrative position
- Experience working in the financial sector will be considered a strong asset
- Motivated and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to keep team members on task
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
- Solid team player who enjoys interacting and building relationships with others
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!