Our client is seeking Administrative Support for a contract in their Shelburne office. Demonstrating a professional demeanor and strong communication skills, you enjoy maintaining an organized business environment and providing essential support in a busy office.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Preparation of professional correspondence
- Filing and organizing documents
- Greeting clients
- Sorting mail
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration or business administration
- 1+ years’ experience in ad administrative role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with learning new technology
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
If you are interested, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!