Part-time Administrative Support
Our client in downtown Halifax is seeking an Administrative Support for a part-time contract opportunity with their professional team. Working three days per week, the successful candidate will be responsible for the organization and implementation of administrative services that require sound judgement, attention to detail, and initiative.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Prepare general correspondence
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Prepare and edit confidential materials
- Process expense reports
- Document tracking
- Filing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will also be considered
- Previous property-industry experience is ideal, but not required
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid multi-tasking skills and ability balance multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!